Engineering and Production / EMS Services
MESA Systemtechnik makes its comprehensive knowledge about product development also available to its customers. On the basis of a requirements specification, we will gladly submit you an offer concerning:
• system specification
• prototype (mechanical and electronic parts)
• test phase (if necessary, attended)
• life cycle and FEM calculations, simulations
• preparation for serial production, incl. EMC and/or other standards
• launch of serial production, construction of production facilities
In parallel to these activities, the documentation is prepared and the costs are calculated in line with the course of the development. In order to minimize the risks, the development project is planned and subdivided into individual milestones.
EMS scope of performance
|Design to cost|
|8/16 Bit uC, FPGA, TFT Controller|
|Numerical, electrical and magnetic simulation|
|Tablet and Smart Phone progamming (App)|
|Electronic design for high acceleration and rotational speed|
|Prototyping, jigs and tools|
|Production/assembly from batch size 1 to 10000 pieces per year, higher quantities via partner companies|
|100% pre-delivery inspection, traceable|
|After sales service – repair|
|Calibration and test-equippment|
|Just in Time shipment|
|THT and SMDT technology, potting of electronic modules|
|Underfill and glueing to increase reliability|
|Temperature- and climate test, burn-in test|
|Balancing of rotational parts up to 10 kg|
Benefit from our flexible and fast assembly infrastructure. On request, you can get a ready-to-use printed circuit board as an express service. A pattern is not required.
|Our service at a glance:|
|Component size up to 01005, component hight up to 25 mm|
|Pcb size 600×430 mm max.|
|Soldering paste printing and /or glueing
|Selective soldering and volumetric dispensing
|Test (upon agreement)|
EMS What is your benefit
As our customer, you can concentrate one hundred per cent on your core competences while we at MESA Systemtechnik make sure that the agreed products or services will be delivered to you at the agreed date.
If you use MESA EMS Services, we will guarantee:
- optimum coordination between Development and Production already in the design phase
- parts that are obsolete or discontinued may be replaced more easily
- a product specialist is permanently available – all under one roof
- there is only one contact person for you who will answer all your questions concerning the product
- MESA’ s good network helps e.g. to minimize shortage of components (stock exchange) or to permit short-term adjustment to the requirements
- requirement changes are easier to implement
- high continuity through long-term employees – development tasks in customer projects are not assigned to students or auxiliary staff
|Gripping Force Tester|
This display unit has been developed especially for use in the rough environment of workshops. The icons designed by us provide an intuitive user interface. The hand-held unit works independently of a power outlet. It can be recharged via a USB power supply or the USB interface on the laptop. The monitor surface is non-reflecting and permits easy reading even if the light conditions are unfavourable. Due to its Teflon covering, the unit is well protected against getting damaged even if it drops from the workbench.
If only binary input channels are available on a programmable computer PLC, a sensor signal can be converted to a 10-bit-wide data word with the binary converter. Serial data signals as well as analog voltage values can be converted. Enclosure corresponds to IP67 protection degree.
Off the line Calibration modul für pressure measurement up to 1kN. Data transmission to host via RF communication. Battery supplied.
|Deep sea application|
Picture: Testing probe and diving robot
Energy- and data transmission für deep sea
PID control unit permitting universal programming, equipped with a total of four Pt100 inputs, five digital 0/24V and two current inputs 4..20 mA. Two PWM outputs are controlled, with up to 1.5A as well as six digital outputs. The programming is made by means of a PC/laptop via the integrated service interface. The control unit is admitted for railway applications.
Picture: 103 haul engine with Control device
Two incomming ntc temperature sensor controlling two output channels (pnp). Three threshold values can be programmed via an additional connecting cable to a Personal Computer.